The set includes:
• softening curling lotion No. 1, 10 ml;
• fixing curling lotion No. 2, 10 ml;
• nourishing restoring curling lotion No. 3, 10 ml;
• glue for biowave 5 ml;
• silicone rollers-curlers - 3 pairs (S, M, L).
This is a necessary minimum that will help create an expressive look with a minimum of effort. It allows you to quickly and safely perform the procedure and get the desired result.
Biowave technology step by step:
1. Glue the bottom lashes.
2. Degrease eyelashes, apply glue to silicone curlers and fix them on the eyelid close to the roots of the eyelashes.
3. Put eyelashes on curlers with glue.
4. Apply composition No. 1 (from the root to the middle of the length of the eyelashes) and hold for 10-15 minutes - for thin eyelashes; 15-20 minutes - for medium density cilia; 20-25 minutes for dense eyelashes).
5. Remove composition No. 1 with a cotton swab and apply composition No. 2 from the root to the middle of the length of the eyelashes (the holding time is the same as with composition No. 1).
6. We remove the composition No. 2 and with a wet stick we remove the silicone glue and apply the composition No. 3. After that, remove the curlers. Composition No. 3 remains on the client's eyelashes to protect and restore eyelashes after the biowaving procedure.
The effect of biowave lasts 1.5 months. The composition is absolutely hypoallergenic, suitable for everyone, has no contraindications. When it comes into contact with the skin, it does not cause burning, therefore it is also recommended for eyebrow biofixation.
- Brand: KODI-PROFESSIONAL
- Product Code: set-for-eyelash-biowaving-kodi-professional
- Availability: In Stock